[sr-dev] Ser::BinRPC perl library

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 18 17:46:15 CEST 2010

On Friday 18 June 2010, Tomáš Mandys wrote:
> I have uploaded at CPAN simple Perl library Ser::BinRPC
> (http://search.cpan.org/~tma/Ser-BinRPC-0.01/lib/Ser/BinRPC.pm) for
> communication with Ser using BinRPC. It's Perl equivalent of
> libBinRPC.so. It enables to develop e.g. monitoring script in perl or
> so. Usage is obvious from included sercmd.pl, which is equivalent of
> sercmd.

Hi Tomáš,

thank you! This will be definitely useful in order to develop your own scripts
that interact with the server. Will this be available for installation in CPAN
package directory as well, or do one need to download it from the quoted URL?
In the latter case we should link it somewhere e.g. on our wiki.

Cheers,

Henning