[sr-dev] [Fwd: Re: [SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5 stops processing messages]

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:58:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

2010/6/14 Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org>

> By "blocked" you mean eating 100% cpu?
> Could you run a ps -lwwww <pid_of_blocked_process> ?

Yes, it was eating 100% cpu, but I can't run the ps command because I had to
reboot the computer. I'll do it the next time.

FYI, I ran the strace -p <pid> command and could see no activity at all in
the process.

If it's using 100% cpu it might mean the list that search_htable()
> iterates on is corrupted and has become cyclic.
>
> You could also try compiling with debugging options, e.g.:
> make config mode=debug; make all
> or
> make config CC_EXTRA_OPTS="-O0" ; make all

Thanks, I will do that and report back if the problem happens again.

Best regards,

Santi