[sr-dev] Dialog module: "CRITICAL bogus event 6 in state 2

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Jun 14 16:06:33 CEST 2010

Yeah, this was fixed only in 1.5 by myself (backport from opensips):
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser?view=rev&revision=5748

The problem was there since the dialog module was created (in all
versions prior to 1.5) - this is what I meant by "This is an old
problem, since the creation of the dialog module".
In kamailio 3.0, this is a regression due to the new ser tm module.
The sip-router tm module must be updated in order to avoid this regression.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas