[sr-dev] Dialog module: "CRITICAL bogus event 6 in state 2

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 10 21:58:27 CEST 2010

Bogus event 6 in state 2 means ACK received in early state.
This is a little bit bizarre, because it seems that the dialog did not
see the 200ok passing by.
Try to use a single worker (children=1) and see if you can reproduce
the problem.
Also, check that the 200ok is really going through the proxy.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas