[sr-dev] [ openser-Patches-3035382 ] Fix transformation tobody.params

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 30 20:21:58 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=3035382&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
The transofrmation tobody.params can't handle quoted parameters well. If the last parameter is quoted, the output of the transofrmation is truncated by 2 characters.. Attached patch fixes this.