[sr-dev] [dialog] Adding more info (variables) to a dialog

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jul 23 10:51:04 CEST 2010

On Thursday 22 July 2010, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> [..]
> Do you get the point? There is no way to get all the profiles/values a
> dialog belongs to, so in my example (really a stupid example, I know)
> I should create a very big "if" statement with all the possible values
> in a fixed way (not feasible in most of the real cases).
>
> What I would like is something like:
>
>   # In the initial INVITE after setting the dialog:
>   $dlg("client_id") = 1000;
>
>   # When processing the BYE:
>   hf_append("X-Client-Id: $dlg("client_id")\r\n");
>
> Do you get the point? :)

Hi Iñaki,

did you also looked into the $dlg_ctx PV? At least you can set here some
arbitrary flags, maybe this could be extended to also allow the storage
of some other values? Have not used it so far, the docs are also a bit
spare in this regards:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.5.x#dlg_ctx_attr

Cheers,

Henning