[sr-dev] [dialog] Adding more info (variables) to a dialog

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jul 21 17:31:05 CEST 2010

Hi, it would be very useful if custom variables could be attached to a
dialog, and also the possibility of retreving, via MI, the list of
dialogs with a specific variable value and also terminating it.

In my case when my kamailio handles a call it sets it a "client_name"
profile which is enough to list/terminate all the calls belonging to
such client.
But sometimes I need to terminate those calls with a specific CLI, and
the CLI is not the From username but a custon PAI inserted by
Kamailio. This info is not stored with the dialog.

A workaround could be settting the dialog in two profiles: client_name
and PAI, but I think it's not very elegant.
Also I think that storing custom variables within each dialog could be
very useful for other subjects.

Opinions? Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo