[sr-dev] [SR-Users] freezing for major release 3.1

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jul 21 15:03:10 CEST 2010

2010/7/21 Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>:
> Hi,
> it is rather simple:
>
> The command specification (http://rtpproxy.org/wiki/RTPproxy/Protocol)
> states the following:
>
> Update session, creating a new one if it doesn't exist.
> U[args] callid addr port from_tag [to_tag [notify_socket [notify_args]]]
>
> The NATHelper Module currently does not send the optional notify
> socket to the RTPProxy. The enhancement makes this "notify_socket"
> configurable and will send it to the RTP-Proxy, if set. On the other
> end, i have modified the RTP-Proxy to check, if it is an HTTP-Socket
> (XML-RPC) or an Unix-Socket. If it is a Unix-Socket, it works as it
> does now. If the Socket starts with "http://", it will query the Proxy
> by executing "dlg_list" with the "Call-ID" and the "From-Tag". If the
> dialog is found, it will call "dlg_end_dlg" with the according
> parameters...

It's great :)

However take into account that "dlg_end_dlg" just works for confirmed
dialogs (state 4).
There are new fixes about it by Timo so it doesn't leak when running
"dlg_end_dlg" for an in-progress dialog.
Also I think that a new commit from Time makes "dlg_end_dlg" just to
work in case the dialog state is 4 so nothing would be required from
the Rtpproxy.
Terminating in-progress dialog is still not implemented (but planned AFAIK).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>