[sr-dev] [SR-Users] freezing for major release 3.1

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Jul 21 12:47:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

for me, it's fine. I have some changes, which i will commit to the trunk in
the next few days:
Nathelper-Improvements:
- allow the configuration of a timeout socket which will be sent to the
RTP-Proxy (i have a patch for the rtpproxy in order to terminate calls via
XML-RPC)
- if time allows and the change is finished by then: Retrieve RTP-Statistics
from the RTP-Proxy.

Carsten

2010/7/21 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> as discussed during our devel meeting, next major release 3.1 is scheduled
> for this autumn. Therefore the freezing should happen soon. Would be 2 weeks
> from now enough for everyone to push planned new features to repo?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla