[sr-dev] [dialog MI dlg_end_dlg] error when terminating a dialog in state 2 (never removed from memory)

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Jul 13 12:51:19 CEST 2010

Hola,

Henning Westerholt wrote:
>>> Maybe you have an idea on this; I will continue thinking about it. In
>>> any case, the "always decrement counter during BYE processing" isn't
>>> strictly required for the designated fix if the "deny proxy-initiated
>>> call termination for non-confirmed calls" rule is in effect. That's
>>> because confirmed dialogs should always transition to the terminated
>>> state on processing of the BYE request and thereby decrement the counter.
>
> If the "proxy deny" change is enough to fix the problem about the leaking
> dialogs in this certain case, then maybe we should only change this so far,
> especially as there are still at least one fix left (tm delete timer dlg)
> which haven't been commited so far.

Agreed. Putting it on the agenda for the new improved implementation
should suffice for the moment. I will soon note down in the wiki dialog
proposal what we have discussed so far.

>>> Too much thinking about dialog today. I need a break. :)
>> Ok, I also need a break to see the goal again and again XDDD
>
> Hehe, you've not that much goals in the last games, so i understand. ;-)

Iñaki's law: "As an sr-dev thread grows longer, the probability of him
teasing others with the fact that the Spanish national football team won
the 2010 world cup approaches 1." :)

¡Viva diálogo!

--Timo