[sr-dev] [dialog MI dlg_end_dlg] error when terminating a dialog in state 2 (never removed from memory)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jul 9 17:07:24 CEST 2010

2010/7/9 Timo Reimann <timo.reimann at 1und1.de>:
>> Hi Timo, thanks for your response. Unfortunatelly that is not what I
>> get in my tests. If now I repeat the step 5 of my first mail I sitll
>> see such dialog (state 5) with timeout 0 and timestart 0, but it still
>> appears when retrieving the dialog list via MI. So IMHO such
>> information is obviously leaking (note that dialog module expiration
>> value is 60 seconds in case).
>
> There's a good chance you are right and I am wrong because I was arguing
> on a mere theoretical basis. That is, I was being lazy and looked at
> code only. :)

:)

Yes, the code you show seems to work but I suspect that something
"bad" occurs in the step 2 of my experiment (trying to terminate an
early-dialog with still no remote-target as there is no Contact in the
180). Perhaps after that the dialog information is changed somehow, or
un-indexed from a list or whatever. But the fact is that after the
dialog is terminated (CANCEL by teh UAC) it remains forever in state
5.

>> Could you please perform the same experiment I've done in my first
>> mail? I can reproduce it 100% of times.
>
> Will do and report back as soon as I get to it.

Thanks a lot. BTW I'm using kamailio 1.5.4.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>