[sr-dev] PostgreSQL problems with Kamailio_3.0.2

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.feichtinger at gmx.net
Sun Jul 4 13:47:54 CEST 2010

Hi Henning,

I do not have another patch for this issue. The patch from the
repository solved the problem in this way that PIDF bodies are now
included in NOTIFY messages. However, the kamailio internal error
message was still present! But I will test it once again with the actual
repository next week.

I confirm that it seems to be a generic issue for all modules using data
type "BLOB" (which does not exist in the specified form).

regards,

Klaus