[sr-dev] k/auth_radius module based on s/auth module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Jul 2 16:46:15 CEST 2010

Ovidiu Sas writes:

> > also, it would make sense to have a common auth module that could be
> > based on s one.
>
> Is this something that can be relatively easy to achieve?

looks like it, since it didn't take from me more that a hour or so to
convert auth_radius module and i would think that it would be similar
effort to convert k auth_db and auth_diameter modules.

then these k auth module functions could be dropped:

   5.4. is_rpid_user_e164()
   5.5. append_rpid_hf()
   5.6. append_rpid_hf(prefix, suffix)

and these would need to be migrated from k auth module to s auth module:

   5.7. pv_www_authorize(realm)
   5.8. pv_proxy_authorize(realm)

-- juha