[sr-dev] topoh module questions

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jul 1 18:48:57 CEST 2010

2010/7/1 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> - transparent mode for config file - inside the config, you will see the
> plain sip message, without any encodings

Hi, I see two limitations in the topoh module:

1) It's works for every messages. Would make sense a flag or a
function (i.e. "use_topoh()") so a parameter ;topoh is added to the
Via and Record-Route headers and the proxy could decode the headers
when such parameter is found?

2) If I'm not wrong, this feature breaks some SIP features as "call
capture" or "attender transference", am I right?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>