[sr-dev] git:master: Do not consider in-early-dialog BYE requests to be bogus.

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Thu Jul 1 17:52:07 CEST 2010

Hey Iñaki,

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2010/7/1 Timo Reimann <timo.reimann at 1und1.de>:
>> Do not consider in-early-dialog BYE requests to be bogus.
>
> Good point. But let me a question:
>
> A BYE during early-dialog just ends its specific dialog (and not other
> parallel early-dialogs). Will it be considered in the new dialog
> module design?

The proposal wasn't too specific on that issue. Yesterday, I modified
the wiki page and made it clear that the improved dialog module must
handle such situations properly.

Of course, the current implementation isn't capable of do it. That's why
the fix only avoids a warning log message, nothing else.

Cheers,

--Timo