[sr-dev] merging back to master branch

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Jan 29 15:03:42 CET 2010

On Jan 29, 2010 at 11:28, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> since no comment so far, I guess everyone is fine to get the changes in
> the master branch. Are they wanted in sr_3.0?

Most of them (except the ones listed in this mail and new commits on
k3.0) are already merged to sr_3.0 and master.
For the other I didn't have time to look at them in more detail
(especially the changes to the tm callbacks and the params).
I'll try to do it this weekend.
Are there ones that should get faster into master then the others?

Andrei