[sr-dev] documentation team

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:12:37 CET 2010

Hello,

following some discussions on users mailing list, seems we may get a
group of people willing to digest documentation and contribute to
modules' readme or wiki pages. Hopefully Alex Balashov (who volunteered
so far) would have some time to coordinate contributions to git docs,
for wiki being easier, as anyone has access.

I am willing to help as much I can, but time is always a constraint for
a dev. I invite you to join IRC channel #sip-router hosted on
freenode.net to plan an synchronize easier.

Thanks,

* http://www.asipto.com/