[sr-dev] git:master: Merge remote branch 'origin/sr_3.0'

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Jan 27 11:47:10 CET 2010

On Jan 27, 2010 at 11:32, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org> wrote:
[...]
> Merge remote branch 'origin/sr_3.0'
>
> latest sr_3.0 and kamailio_3.0 backports

[...]

> Conflicts:

Please check if I took the right versions:

- for these I used the master version, seemed to be newer and had larger
descriptions (apart from descriptions and in one case whitespace, there
were no other differences):
> 	lib/srdb1/schema/dr_gateways.xml
> 	lib/srdb1/schema/dr_groups.xml
> 	lib/srdb1/schema/dr_gw_lists.xml
> 	lib/srdb1/schema/dr_rules.xml
> 	lib/srdb1/schema/kamailio-drouting.xml

- for these I used the kamailio 3.0 version (the k version has
 pri_prefix(64) and routeid(64) while the old master version had
 pri_prefix(16) and routeid(255)):

> 	utils/kamctl/mysql/drouting-create.sql
> 	utils/kamctl/oracle/drouting-create.sql
> 	utils/kamctl/postgres/drouting-create.sql

Andrei