[sr-dev] Questions about the command : serctl fifo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:40:55 CET 2010

Hello,

that is pretty old version so I do not remember by hart everything, just
paste the output for more accurate info ... anyhow, see inline

On 1/26/10 11:04 AM, inge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using SER 0.9.9. I have questions about two commands :
>          - serctl fifo t_stats : What does mean the "current",

active transactions (relayed, no final response yet).

>   "waiting"

trainsactions in waiting state
> and "total" values returned by the command?

all processed transactions so far.

>          - serctl fifo ul_stats : What does mean the two values returned
> on the line "location"?

Probably they are related to number of records in the location table.

* http://www.asipto.com/