[sr-dev] sip router and presence setup

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Fri Jan 22 16:11:19 CET 2010

Hi again,

Tks for your answers on this topic.

To answer one of your question: my goal is to implement a
new module for a non standard SIP event package.

Here is a patch for current kamailio 3.0 branch to allow
adding a new event package without changing the core: (without
having a new define in the "event" header parser.)

http://sip.antisip.com/patch-siprouter-presence-anypackage.diff

If the "type" is EVENT_OTHER, the SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH
will be accepted if the package name exist in the list.

If this patch doesn't fit you, please let me know how you
would like it to be!

I'm now working on my new module and have a question: I
have a specific header in SUBSCRIBE which impact NOTIFY
contents: do I have any existing way to attach this
information to my dialog information within "active_watchers"
database so I can have the information available when
I'm building my NOTIFY contents? (equivalent to presence
agregations). Just a hint would be appreciated.

Tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org