[sr-dev] current running action

Andreea Ancuta Onofrei andreea.ancuta.onofrei at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jan 22 14:10:59 CET 2010

Hi Henning,

I was referring to the current struct action element runned by the
thread. I would like to use t_suspend function to suspend a thread and
after a time duration expires use the t_continue function with the param
action set to the next action that the thread was supposed to run.

We will use this to prioritize the SIP traffic on the P-CSCF. If you
have other ideas that could suite this purpose, feel free to share.

Best regards,
Ancuta