[sr-dev] kamailio and sip-router at FOSDEM 2010 - social event

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jan 20 13:21:20 CET 2010

Hello,

in about two and a half week the annual open source developer conference
FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/2010/) takes place in Brussels. As in the last year
we would like to meet here for a social event, probably a dinner on Saturday
evening, 6th February.

This developers already confirmed their participance:

- Daniel-Constantin Mierla - he is also giving a talk about Kamailio 3.0.0 on
  Saturday: http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/kamailio_sip_server
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu
- Marius Zbihlei - 1&1 kamailio and sip-router development Bucharest
- Timo Reimann  - 1&1 kamailio and sip-router development Karlsruhe
- Henning Westerholt

Participation at the event is free of charge, everybody pays for its own
expenses. In order to organize a restaurant and do a reservation please send
me a short mail if you would like to attend. Suggestions for a nice place with
good food and beer are also welcome.

Looking forward to see you in Brussels.

Best regards,

Henning

P.S.: Photos of the last year event can be found on our web site:
http://www.kamailio.org/events/2009-FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009-Album/

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / Consumer Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany