[sr-dev] git:kamailio_3.0: registrar(k): preserve old bflags upon lookup

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:57:26 CET 2010

Some screenshots specific for this version:
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/siremis/siremis_22.png.html
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/siremis/siremis_23.png.html
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/siremis/siremis_24.png.html

On 1/18/10 5:56 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Daniel-Constantin Mierla schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> in 1.5.0 was preserving the script bflags : new_blags = old_bflags |
>> location_bflags
>>
>> I would have expected recovery of location bflags only, but code
>> proved otherwise so I make it to be backward compatible. I am not
>> using blags before location, so I was not affected so far, the reason
>> why was like this till now.
>
> Same here. So beeing compatible with K1.5 is probably better.

just to -cc the list again since it got out of it.

Cheers, Daniel

* http://www.asipto.com/