[sr-dev] t_set_fr incompatibility

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:10:06 CET 2010

On 1/14/10 8:42 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>   >  they use, but this one is thrown by core since in K function parameters
>   >  must be enclosed in double quotes, e.g.,  "x").
>
> does sr accept either way, i.e., would
>
>      t_set_fr("$avp(i:722)", "5000");
>
> work in sr or is there total incompatibility?

it works as I understood from Andrei. Initially I thought is wrong and I
forced in kamailio to use the classic way. Andrei cleared later that if
an integer is given as parameter then is converted by core to string
before passing to module.

Next k version will have this one enabled as well and probably will be
no difference than packaging other sets of modules (and maybe compile
flags enabled/disabled) between k and sr. With this release the main
target was to have as much as possible backward compatibility with k1.5.
There are some things that need to be discussed to get to one
implementation and time was not sufficient for 3.0 (example: statistics).

* http://www.asipto.com/