[sr-dev] topoh issues

Tue Jan 5 14:28:49 CET 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla schrieb:

> On 1/4/10 11:39 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>>

>> On 04.01.2010 20:08, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>> Hi Klaus,

>>> I thought these messages are intended to terminate in the sip server,
>>> not to be forwarded to insecure network. The plan is to make that filter
>>> a module paraemter, but no time so far. I see no problem topoh-ing them
>>> right now.
>>
>> What about Contact URI encoding/decoding? Does topoh parse all Contact
>> headers and looks for URIs to encode? (e.g. in 200 OK response).
> only one, IIRC.

I just found out that in case of relaying REGISTER requests the topoh
module needs to be extended, because the 200 OK response does not
contain the clear contact of the other party, but the protected contact
of the sender.

Thus, in case of REGISTER, during decoding of the reply we would need a
th_unmask_contact() function to unmask protected contacts (probably
similar to th_unmask_ruri()) and we must not call th_mask_contact() on
response sending.

regards
klaus