[sr-dev] topoh issues

Tue Jan 5 14:25:52 CET 2010

Hi Daniel!

I am trying to understand better how topoh works.

I see it registers callbacks, e.g.:
sr_event_register_cb(SREV_NET_DATA_IN, th_msg_received);

When th_msg_received() is executed, - is the SIP message already parsed?
If yes, why calling th_prepare_msg() and parse the message again?
If no, if parsing in th_prepare_msg() fails, shouldn't the return value
of th_prepare_msg() be evaluated?

regards
Klaus