[sr-dev] How to change the reply msg in the onreply_route

Min Wang ser.basis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:50:46 CET 2010

Hi Andrei:

> Try the latest code on master. It was more complex than I thought, but
> now it should be possible to use t_reply() from both kinds of
> onreply_routes, even from the script.
>
> E.g.:
> onreply_route{  # main/core onreply_route
>     if (some condition) {
>         t_reply("600", "Denied");
>         drop;
>     }
> }
>
> In this case you would still need your function to send the ack & bye.

Thanks again!
I will try it.

> It will work too in the tm onreply_routes, but not for 2xx replies.
> If someone really needs to drop 2xx replies from tm onreply routes and
> volunteers to do the heavy testing, we could try allowing it (along with
> the stop timer changes it should work theoretically).

It would be great to be able to drop 2xx in the tm onreply!

I can try to do the test.

What kind of test cases are needed?

I am not sure how much time is needed for these tests, is it better to put
this change on a test branch? (ps: I do not want to block the master branch
because of my test schedule. :) )

Kind Regards

Min Wang