[sr-dev] git:master: dispatcher(k): basic framework for load dispatching

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:46:03 CET 2010

Hello,

On 02/15/2010 02:12 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2010/2/12 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>

>> - a lightweight system to do a fair distrubution based on load
>> - no dependency on dialog, by using an internal table of active calls
>>   with minimal info
>>
> Hi, where and how is such info about "active calls" stored?

it is an internal hash table with minimal info.
> If it doesn't depend on "dialog" module how are active calls deleted
> when there is no BYE signalling and so?

this is load balancer, probably you will have the proxy or application
server behind that will detect it. I don't think you need to balance
calls to users. However, there is a max timeout for dispatcher active
calls, just in case ... so the resource is automatically released when
time expires.