[sr-dev] Very small problems with invalid modules/mi_rpc documentation

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue Feb 9 14:05:29 CET 2010

Hello

The file modules/mi_rpc/README specifies sercmd mi uptime as a valid
command. But

$ ./sercmd mi uptime
error: 500 - command not available

The problem is that mi_core functions (like uptime, kill, ps , debug)
are not loaded (or even present) in sip-router,  being replaced by
core.* commands.

$ ./sercmd core.uptime
{
        now: Tue Feb  9 15:04:00 2010

        up_since: Tue Feb  9 15:00:00 2010

        uptime: 240
}

I would gladly modify the example, but as I see there are no module non
dependent mi commands suitable for an example. Either way documentation
should be updated.

Marius