[sr-dev] [permissions module] allow_source_address_group() drops the request if it returns 0

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Feb 8 18:41:10 CET 2010

Hi, using Kamailio 1.5 rev 5834 with permissions module.

I do "$avp(i:10) = allow_source_address_group()" for a request whose source
address matches a row in "address" table with "grp=0". I expect that
allow_source_address_group() would return 0.

However the request is dropped in silence!! How is it possible?

It seems that allow_source_address_group() behaves as "return(0)" when the
returned value is 0. But this is not documented and IMHO it cannot be the
expected behavior, am I right?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>