[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Users] preparing kamailio 1.5.4 and 1.4.5 releases

Nathan Angelacos nangelacos at genericconf.com
Tue Feb 2 19:03:37 CET 2010

Hello Daniel,

> soon I will start preparing the 1.5.4 and 1.4.5. The only issue reported
> and not clarified yet is the tcp failover that I tried to reproduce
> today without luck, might be dependent of (triggered faster on)
> particular architecture. It can be fixed once gathering more details or
> being able to reproduce. If you are aware of something else, please
> report to devel list.

This was posted near end of year, and nobody responded to Henning's
post.  Probably got lost in the holiday shuffle.

http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-December/025782.html

We are currently working around the problem by using another db_mode; so
if you want to mark as "wontfix" that's ok.  But you asked for any open
items.