[sr-dev] kamailio 1.5 rev 5868: transaction not released when receiving 400

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 2 18:53:36 CET 2010

Hi, using kamailio 1.5 rev 5868 (2009-06-02) I'm experimenting a strange
issue:

- Kamailio relays (t_relay) an INVITE to a gateway.

- The gateway replies 400 due to local access policy (don't ask me why it
decides to use 400 code).

- Kamailio sends the ACK and routes back the 400 upstream correctly, but it
shows a warning "transaction not released" (or a similar text).

It makes no sense as there is not especial handling for 400 responses, and the
warning doesn't occur when receiving any other final non 2XX code.

However I've haven't tested with new versions, I just would like to know if
it's a known issue.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>