[sr-dev] Kamailio rls module issues

Tue Dec 21 14:57:03 CET 2010

Am 15.12.2010 16:26, schrieb Juha Heinanen:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>> That might be a valuable solution. On the other hand Kamailio as an
>> embedded XCAP server which I like.
>
> embedded xcap server indeed is an appealing solution.

Juha, I now tried opensips as presence server as well (already detect
some bugs :-) but still use Kamailio's xcap module. I just configured
xcap module to write directly into opensips' database (you have to
change the accepted table-version in xcap module).

regards
Klaus

PS: I wonder how different are the module interfaces of opensips and
kamailio, if it would be possible to copy the whole presence modules to
Kamailio and just fix the module API.