[sr-dev] crash while parsing uri

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Dec 18 09:34:34 CET 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I tried to reproduce, but didn't get it:
> - call 123
> - set accounting flags, including for missed calls
> - set t_on_branch(test)
> - in branch_route[test] i have drop

daniel,

did you have $ru in db_extra?  i have:

modparam("acc", "db_extra", "translated_ruri=$ru;...")

> Can you describe a bit more your case? Is it one branch or more for
> these calls? Are all dropped or some are forwarded. It seems that there
> is a 503 reply processed while in the case of the single branch dropped
> should be generated a 500.

i call t_relay only once before the crash happens and there is only one
branch.  script goes something like this:

    setflag(ACC_FLAG);
    setflag(ACC_MISSED_FLAG);
    t_on_reply("REPLY");
    t_on_failure("FAILURE");

    while ($true) {
        if (!next_gw()) {
           send_reply("503", "Service not available");
           exit;
        };
        t_on_branch("BRANCHES");
        if (t_relay()) exit;