[sr-dev] [SR-Users] testing phase for 3.1

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Aug 19 00:06:06 CEST 2010

2010/8/18 Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>:
> Hi,
> I've noticed, my RTP-Proxy changes where for the latest K already. I have
> modified them, to work with the latest rtpproxy/nathelper split. I will do
> some more testing.... (they are in the branch carstenbock/rtpproxy).
> I have added the suggested extension to the K-Dialog-mi-Interface: I have
> created a method called "mi_terminate_dlgs" which allows to terminate either
> all calls (e.g. before a proxy shutdown) or a specific dialog by providing
> call-id and optionally the fromtag (in branch carstenbock/dialog).
> These changes require a little more testing, which i wil do in the next
> days, but probably will only be able to finish by next week...

Hi, it sounds very good. Just take into account that current dialog
module can only terminate dialogs in "stablished" status and it cannot
terminate early-dialogs. So it's required that your new MI function
checks whenever dialog state is 4 or 5. Timo fixed this issue some
weeks ago in dld_end_dlg MI function.

I will test it when I finish my holidays :)

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>