[sr-dev] [SR-Users] testing phase for 3.1

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Aug 18 11:00:09 CEST 2010

2010/8/18 Carsten Bock <lists at bock.info>:
> Hi Inaki,
> probably you are right. I have not thought about this. I will take a look at
> it and put a patch for this on the tracker. But i think, you are right, that
> should be easy to implement.

I've added a comment about it in the wiki:
  http://www.kamailio.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/modules-new-design:dialog-module-design#proxy-initiated_dialog_termination

> By the way: If you make a dlg_list_dlg with Call-ID and From-Tag (what i
> do), you just get the one dialog and you do not get the full list...

Yes, but anyhow it requires two MI calls and makes the operation
complex (the "terminating" party must first invoke "dlg_list", then
parse the MI body and finally invoke "dlg_end_dlg").

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>