[sr-dev] [SR-Users] testing phase for 3.1

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Aug 18 09:55:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

I will put my patches on the tracker then, ok, great :-)

The extensions for the RTP-Proxy are the following:
- if the name of the timeout-socket starts with "http://", it assumes it is
an Kamailio-XML-RPC-Server. It will then retrieve the according dialog-info
by issueing a dlg_list with the call-id and with this information execute a
dlg_end_dlg using XML-RPC.
- the RTP-Proxy-API is extended by a "deactivate independent
timeout"-option. This is useful, when you are playing music on hold and one
party does not send an announcement.
- some minor changes in order to improve compability to some CPE's with
T.38(e.g. Zyxel devices)

I need to add an Option for Kamailio 3 support (it is dlg.end_dlg and not
dlg_end_dlg) and some more documentation. I wanted to add an Version-Info in
order to retrieve an information about the extension of the API. And last,
but not least, my RTP-Proxy changes need some more testing :-)

Kind regards,
Carsten

mailto:carsten at bock.info