[sr-dev] testing phase for 3.1

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Aug 18 08:59:42 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

i know, i am a little late (due to a new job since the beginning of the
month), but is it ok to push some last-minute changes (some changes to the
nathelper/rtpproxy-module) to the git?
I have the changes ready for K1.5 and i would migrate them to K-Trunk
tonight...

The changes are:
- Retrieval of RTP-Statistics from RTP-Proxy (as PV)
- Submit a RTP-Timeout-Socket towards the RTP-Proxy (this requires some
changes to the RTP-Proxy as well, which are not ready yet)
- some minor changes

If i am too late, i will wait for the next release, that is fine for me.

Kind regards,
Carsten

If i am too late, i will wait to the next release...