[sr-dev] fixup crash

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Aug 16 14:13:35 CEST 2010

I had a few strange crashes the other days and it turned out that I
forgot to do a really clean install.
Since modules have been moved around, old versions were lying in old locations.
After I removed all the installed libraries and a new "make install",
the crashes went away.

Not sure if it's the same issue, but it's worth mentioning.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas