[sr-dev] Freezing for 3.1 on Monday, Aug 16, sms module merge

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Aug 13 18:12:51 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 10 August 2010, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> > [..]
> > Probably during the freeze we can still merge some modules (in the way
> > of moving one version to modules and removing the other as long as
> > remaining version includes the features of the other) -- thinking of
> > pdt, ratelimit, sms, ...
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> i already started with the sms module merging some time ago, it looks not
>  too hard so far. I'll continue during this week with it. With regards to
>  the statistics API, great that this is now available! :-) Maybe we can
>  then even commit some small statistic extensions before the freeze.

Hello,

i've did a complete diff between both modules and i think i merged all notable
differences between both branches. I choose as the base the sms module from
the ser side, as it has some actual new functionality, the one from kamailio
recieved only some refactoring and one important bugfix in the last years.

The "new" common module can now be found in the modules/sms directory.

Cheers,

Henning