[sr-dev] missing callback in struct publ_info (module pua)

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Aug 5 18:25:31 CEST 2010

On Thursday 05 August 2010, Marius Ovidiu Bucur wrote:
> It looks like it's missing from the code. You should report this in the
>  tracker or send the patch to the list.

Hi Nikita,

we just found out that somehow it was removed by purpose some years ago:

r2596, 2007-08-13

- restructured the reply callback system for Publish to make it simetric with
  the one for Subscribe
- updated the pua_xmpp and pua_mi to the changes
- enabled calling registered callback functions for FAKED_REPLY also
- updated the presence_mwi module to a previous change made in presence

Still investigating..

Cheers,

Henning