[sr-dev] missing callback in struct publ_info (module pua)

nikita nikita at mbdsys.com
Tue Aug 3 15:42:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

I was trying to write a small module using the pua api, unfortunatly I
have found that there is no callback on publish reply (struct publ_info
: publrpl_cb_t* cbrpl;) unlike what is described in the doc.
(http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/pua.html#id2556188).

Maybe I have missed an old thread ex plaining that issue ? I have found
that I can do something similar with register_puacb
(modules_k/pua/send_publish.c:341) but in the doc it's said that the
functio||n is for subscribe reply (it's why I was trying to add the
callback in struct publ_info).

If it's a bug, I have already a patch to add the publrpl_cb_t in
publ_info and I guess it's working but I have tested it only with my module.
Please, tell me if you want that I open a new ticket in the bug tracker
about it.

Thanks,

--
nikita