[sr-dev] seas module for sip-router

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Apr 23 10:15:50 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:55 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> On 2/2/10 9:26 PM, Jan Janak wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 02-02 19:36, Elias Baixas wrote:
>>

>>>    Hello all,
>>>
>>>    I have been working on the seas module to make it work on sip-router.
>>>    have my own git branch locally, but I'd like to share it on the
>>> sip-router
>>>    public git so that others can take a look and finally push it to the
>>>    master branch.
>>>
>>>    it needs some transaction-module changes, so it needs good review from
>>>    other more tm-knowledgable coders before it can be finally merged.
>>>
>>>    where do I need to send my public ssh key to get commit access to the
>>>    sip-router git ?
>>>

>> That's great, I actually also started working on making the seas module
>> compile, so if you want you can send the patches to me and I'd be happy to
>> review and commit the changes to tm and other places.
>>

> are you still working on this? If not, I will try to review myself and get
> the code in master.

Yes, I had to stop working on it for a while but I returned to it a
week ago. I currently have the seas module mostly working (there were
issues with process creation as a result of the changes in sip-router
and some issues with pipes used for communication with the dispatcher
process). There may also be a memory leak somewhere (probably tm), but
I haven't found that yet.

The java side seems working (at least with a simple application)
(although on Debian Squeeze one has to change a setting in
/etc/sysctl.d/bindv6only.conf otherwise the servlet container cannot
connect to sip-router). In the java code I did only small changes,
removed one unnecessary import and added some more debugging
messages).

My deadline is end of the month, so I'll commit whatever I have by
then. I think it should work, but if not you can continue fixing.

-Jan