[sr-dev] some tm cleanup

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Sat Apr 17 17:19:06 CEST 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>>> No, just an additional note: For the sake of uniformity, we should do
>>> the same with the dialog module as it uses the same kind of mixture.
>>>
>>> Not sure about other modules' APIs though -- what about sl and rr?
>>>
>> where is in dialog? I checked and couldn't spot quickly?
>>
>> in k we should have updated to use load_xyz() instead of find_export
>> for each XYZ API function, because of issued caused by changes in
>> prototypes not signaled in other modules since they were casted. Maybe
>> some were forgotten, if you stop

I just now took a look at the tm module and didn't realize before that
each and every API function (and not just the API entry point) is loaded
by means of find_export.

Sorry about the fuss -- you're right that the dialog module already is
cleaned up in this regards, so...

> well, spot instead of stop ... same letters different meaning :-)

there's nothing more to spot which makes me stop. :)

Cheers,

--Timo