[sr-dev] Is it possible to change media path?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Apr 16 20:54:11 CEST 2010

2010/4/16 Abdul <abdul_zu at yahoo.com>

> Hi Friends,
> I am developing a project to encrypt/decrypt SIP Packet. for this project i made tow service one in client and other at server side.
> All going well, now my problem is that SIP Server send media packet to the local IP of SIP Client. Is there anyway to modify the SIP packet which came from client and change the media IP so SIP server should use that IP for media?

Take a look to nathelper module which is used to change the IP:port(s)
of the SDP and force RtpProxy server. However maybe it's possible to
change the SDP address without invoking the RtpProxy server. Check the
documentation for that.

If not, the other option is using Textops module to detect and replace
the IP address(es) in the SDP.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>