[sr-dev] new dialog module design: tm trigger for dialog management

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 15 16:00:50 CEST 2010

2010/4/15 Henning Westerholt <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>:
> On Thursday 15 April 2010, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>> I already asked somewhere what such sflag means. Nobody answered so I
>> suspect it's not important (in fact I cannot imagine its usage).
>> Of course is somebody explains its usage it can be easily added :)
>
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> this are the stored dialog script flags. They can be checked with exported
> functions (dlg_setflag(..), as described in the dialog readme. If you want to
> keep these three functions, you probably would also need the column in the DB.

Thanks, you are right.
However this is better accomplished in the new design as each early
dialog could have different dflags (something not possible with the
current Dialog module). See
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/dialog-stateful:new-dialog-module-design#dialog_flags

Apart from that, I've done some improvements in the proposal by
explaining how the dialog_out entries are updated (and also by adding
more information about dflags).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo