[sr-dev] new dialog module design: tm trigger for dialog management

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 15 00:50:07 CEST 2010

Hi, I've done some pending improvements in the proposed specification.
Please Timo, check it as I've done further changes in the "Response
processing" section (along with others in "Concurrently confirmed
calls" example).

IMHO the proposal is in "Release Candidate 1" status :)
Please take a look to it and comment anything you consider. As it is
now all the corner cases should already be covered (if not, it's a
bug).

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo