[sr-dev] More about locally generated 408

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 13 10:11:11 CEST 2010

2010/4/13 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> in 3.0 there are some extra functions that may help figuring out the type of
> timeout - t_branch_timeout() and t_branch_replied():
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#t_branch_timeout

It could be valid, yes:

failure_route[0]{
  if (t_branch_timeout()){
    if (t_branch_replied())
      log("timeout after receiving a reply (no answer?)\n");
    else
      log("timeout, remote side seems to be down\n");
     # ...
  }
}

However I wonder if the description of the funcion is correct:

------------------
1.5.21.  t_branch_replied()

Returns true if the failure route is executed for a branch that did
receive at least one reply in the past (the "current" reply is not
taken into account). It can be used only from the failure_route.

What does is mean "Returns true if the failure route is executed for a
branch that ..."?
Perhaps it means "Returns true if the failure route is executed for a
winning branch that ..."?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>