[sr-dev] RFC: adding new callback mechanism into core API

Vikram Ragukumar vragukumar at signalogic.com
Tue Apr 13 00:48:13 CEST 2010

Maxim,

Could you please clarify the following

 >> Yes, for the module, so that the module can defer some actions for
 >>> the later time. In my case I need to apply some transformations
 >>> before the message gets reassembled for the delivery.

1) The callback function that you plan on adding -  Will the function be
modifying any attributes in the SDP ? Will it be recording any of the
SDP attributes for future use ?

2) Once you have implemented this callback mechanism in Kamailio, will
you be doing something similar for rtpproxy. Callback functions
registered at appropriate points could be used for encryption/decryption
  or transcoding.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram.