[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Users] [SR-Users] merging users mailing lists

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:42:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

a final reminder for users mailing lists merging...

  If nothing else against appears, I will merge users list to sr-users
over the weekend. You can continue posting to existing mailing lists
addresses, it will work, just that messages will end up on the same place.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *